Buying organic food can add up fast, but shopping at ALDI helps you to squeeze more organic groceries into your budget. There are dozens of options to choose from, so I created this ALDI organic shopping list to refer back to!
ALDI is one of my favorite places to buy groceries on a budget. I shop there weekly, and save a considerable amount of money on my food bill.
Their low overhead enables them to sell their groceries at incredibly low prices! I don’t mind bringing a quarter to borrow a cart—or bagging my own groceries. The savings are totally worth any inconvenience.
Recently, I slow-walked the aisles of my local ALDI, writing down every organic item I could find.
I was pleasantly surprised by how many foods I was able to add to my ALDI organic shopping list—a total of 83 different organic foods at my local store!
This list is an awesome resource for both meal planning and shopping to help you save hundreds of dollars on organic food. (It goes right along with my 10 favorite organic ALDI deals!)
Best ALDI Shopping Tips!
I’ve shared these before, but I’ll share them again because they’ll make a night and day difference in your shopping trip!
First, shop in the morning, as early as you can! The store looks completely differently than it does in the evening hours.
When I shop in the morning, the shelves are stocked and the produce boxes are full of the best-looking fruits and vegetables. In the evenings? Not so much.
Second, shop on the first day of the sale if you can. Our store’s flyer begins on Wednesday, so that’s when I shop.
I used to go on a different day of the week, but they would inevitably be out of at least one food on my list. Apparently, everyone else wanted the same deals! Go figure.
So I spoke with an employee who told me that shopping on the first day of the sale would increase the likelihood that I would find what I was looking for. The trucks have just been unloaded, and all of the shelves are well-stocked.
Now, when I follow those two tips, I never have a problem with produce being out of stock.
Sign up below to download your FREE printable shopping list!
You can bring it to the store, or refer to it while meal planning.
Aldi Organic Grocery List Notes
- Everything listed below is organic!
- If you do not see a brand name listed below, it is Aldi’s Simply Nature brand. Otherwise, any other brands are listed.
- This list includes organic foods that you will be able to find year-round. I did not include seasonal items or special buys in my list. These types of products are only in stock during certain times of the year—or on a one-time, short-term basis. (Fruits and vegetables are the exception, however, because they’re seasonal by nature.)
- Product varieties are listed in parenthesis.
- Not all ALDI stores are the same, so your store may carry slightly different items.
- Don’t forget to download the printable shopping list!
Aldi Organic Pantry Staples
- Tortilla Chips (blue corn, yellow corn, multigrain)
- Salsa (mild, medium, hot)
- Casa Mamita Classic Salsa (chipotle & lime, double fire roasted)
- Sea Salt Popcorn
- White Cheddar Puffs
- Granola Bars (vanilla chip, chocolate chip)
- Granola (coconut chia, pumpkin seed & flax, apple walnut, tropical mango passion)
- Instant Oatmeal (apple cinnamon, oats & flax, maple spice)
- Rice (white, brown)
- Pasta Sauce (marinara, tomato basil)
- Pasta (linguine, spaghetti, whole wheat spaghetti)
- Black Soybean Spaghetti
- Macaroni and Cheese (mac & cheese or shells & white cheddar)
- Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese (mac & cheese or shells & cheese)
- Bone Broth (chicken, beef, turkey)
- Broth (chicken, low-sodium chicken, vegetable, beef)
- Beans, canned (pinto, kidney, black)
- Diced Tomatoes
- Juice Boxes (apple, fruit punch)
- 100% Juice (antioxidant power, seven super fruits)
- 100% Apple Juice
- Little Journey Organics 100% Juice (apple, pear)
- Little Journey Organics Baby Food Purée Pouches (18 varieties)
- Annie’s Bunny Fruit Snacks
- Fruit Strips
- Fruit Flavored Snacks
- Agave Nectar (light)
- Wildflower Honey
- Raw Honey
- Peanut Butter (creamy)
- Preserves, jarred (assorted varieties)
- Unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar, with the mother
- Dressing (chipotle ranch, aged balsamic, poppy seed, caesar, oil & vinegar)
- Spices (thyme, basil, ground cinnamon, oregano)
- Olive Oil, extra-virgin
- Avocado Oil, 100% pure/ cold-pressed
- Coconut Oil, unrefined/ virgin
- Single-serve Coffee Cups, K-cup alternative
- Barissimo Whole Bean Coffee, fair-trade (Peru, Honduras)
- Barissimo Ground Coffee, fair-trade/ single origin
- Coconut Water
- Coconut Water with Aloe Vera Juice
Aldi Organic Fresh Produce
- Apples (gala, pink lady)
- Navel Oranges
- Bell Peppers
- Grape Tomatoes
- Baby Potatoes
- Baby Spinach, box
- Arugula & Spinach Mix, box
- Mixed Greens, box
- Spring Mix, box
- Kale, bag
- Mini Cucumbers
- Baby Carrots
Aldi Organic Dairy
- Milk (whole, 2%, fat free)
- Mozzarella String Cheese
- Deli Cheese Slices (Colby Jack, white cheddar)
- Shredded Cheese (Mexican, mozzarella)
- Eggs, cage-free/ brown
Aldi Organic Meat
- Chicken Sausage (spinach, mild sweet Italian)
- Whole Chicken, free-range
- Chicken Breasts, free-range
- Ground Beef, 100% grass-fed
- Beef Hot Dogs, uncured
Aldi Organic Refrigerated Aisle
- Friendly Farms Almond Milk (original, unsweetened vanilla)
- Barissimo Cold Brew Coffee, unsweetened (vanilla, mocha, Guatemalan)
- Kombucha Wonder Drink (assorted varieties)
- GT’s Raw Kombucha (assorted varieties)
- Fresh Salsa (mild, medium)
Aldi Organic Frozen Aisle
- Frozen Vegetables (mixed vegetables, sweet corn)
- Frozen Fruit (strawberries, blueberries)
- Fruit Bars (assorted varieties)
- Frozen Pizza (three cheese, margherita)
What’s on Your ALDI Organic Shopping List?
Don’t forget to download your FREE ALDI organic shopping list printable! Scroll up to sign up!
I hope it helps you fit more organic food into your grocery budget.
Did I miss anything? If so, let me know down in the comments!
I’d love to know which ALDI organic foods are your favorites, and which ones your store carries that aren’t on my list.
And don’t forget to download your FREE checklist!